Tuesday 16 October 2012

Jeremy Brett and his Sherlock Holmes.

Hello. I beg your pardon for waiting and my apology will be this video. I love it.

Jeremy Brett has a marvelous and beautiful voice. Beautiful - the word, that I use very rare, but it's very suits him.
As you see, this is a peace of the film about Sherlock Holmes. There are a lot of screen versions of the book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, but, I suppose, this is the best one, the one, which is so close to the book. Honestly, while I'm reading the book, I always see Jeremy Brett as Sherlock. Sometimes I think, he had come from the pages of "Sherlock Holmes".
As for me, I think, that the voice, hands and eyes are most important for the perfect actor. Brett had all. If you've watched the films, you know, that he is the actor, whose work with eyes is brilliant. Yes, he can move very good, yes, his voice is accurate as well as possible, but the eyes show us all his thoughts and the work of his brain. All his feelings and emotions are in his eyes and don't tell me, that Sherlock Holmes doesn't have any! He has.
This talented actor was acting when he was ill, he was working when he was dying. I think, only this can tell us, that he had got a strong power inside.

If you are not impressed with it, I'll tell you, that there are a lot of funny moments in the films, that aren't in the book. "Sherlock Holmes" 1984 by Granada Television is a breathtaking film with an odor of Great Britain.
It's
   elegant
      graceful
         genius.

_________________________________________________________________

Of course, I'll continue talking about Sherlock Holmes, but it will be later.

No comments:

Post a Comment