Sunday 7 October 2012

The Magus.

Hello!
Firstly I want to show you some extra photos. They are made by me.





This is just for fun.

So, let's start. Which topic I'm going to choose? We've got a video and a short film, therefore, now I'll show you a book.
It's a very rare book, you know. It's so rare and so strange, that all my friends don't know it. If you do, I'll shake your hand.
The name of this miracle is The Magus. Very suitable name for one of the best books for ever, isn't it? What? Why is it so good? Heh, because John Fowles (the author of this novel, just in case, he is British) made not just a book, but a story of life, seasoning with good lessons. You don't like lessons? Wait, this lessons aren't like: "you should be good, not bad". They will show you how to live and be... independent, happy and CLEVER. There are a lot of events and characters, are revealed some interesting psycho, moreover, you can find the meaning of life in it! It's not a joke, because this is one of the most amazing and shocking books I've ever read. The funniest thing is that when you will begin to read, you'll be thinking: "What's the hell? Why I'm reading this drivel?" You should be careful, patien and don't pass anything, because everything is important, each word in this novel. After reading you'll be in shock for about one or two days (I was for about one night - I'd read it in the late evening). During this time you'll be thinking about it. And then... There will be a comprehension.
P.S. Oh, yes. Please, don't even try to find the short retelling of The Magus. In this case, you'll have two ways: you won't find it or you'll find it and understand nothing. Because you should read it slowly, you should live with the main character. If you try to read something in the end - there will be a disappointment. But if you read it carefully, you will get one of the best prizes. You will smile after it. Why I said "smile"? You'll understand it after reading.


To conclude I want to say something. I'm honestly and deeply busy.
I've got a lot of work now, so I'm not sure that I'll post anything tomorrow.
See you! 

8 comments:

  1. You just took the photos inside campus or in town ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from my city, and I took it 2-3 years ago! I've got a lot of different photos, and some of them were taken in Brighton and Sussex. But not these.

      Delete
  2. Nice!I thought Russia is so cold that it's hard to find flowers and blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the victim of a stereotype! In my city the temperature is higher than 40 degrees in the summer. Sometimes you just can't go out! Nevertheless, the winter is cold...

      Delete
  3. 40 degrees , seriously ?! Hong Kong is having a really moderate temperature then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. Yes, we've got an "amazing" weather. You're lucky.

      Delete
  4. you didn't use Photoshop right ? cause I think they are amazing......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, I used Photoshop for the first two photos, but flowers don't have any make-up. Seriously, I used it only to make the photos of sky brighter.

      Delete